Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe all organizations have a responsibility to address the importance of diversity, inclusion, and equity through policy.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will be lived when we:
- Engage openly in conversations about discrimination, diversity, equity, and inclusion, even when they make us feel uncomfortable.
- Treat each other with respect and care about the outcomes of others on our team.
- Foster equal opportunity for ourselves, our consultants, and customers
- Believe inclusion and diversity strengthens our business, enriches our culture, and enables us to deepen our relationships with our communities
- Seek to achieve a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we work.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will not be lived when we:
- Tolerate discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, sexual or social identity of any kind when it occurs.
- Base hiring decisions on factors other than potential, experience, and alignment to our values
- Compensate individuals differently for the same or similar work.