Fulltime Network Infrastructure Specialist required for large Utilities Organization
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 01, 2022
Job End Date:
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 120710
Our GTA based client is seeking a fulltime Network Infrastructure Specialist to provide technical expertise for our Client’s enterprise network and security infrastructure. The successful candidate will co-ordinate the implementation of all Network LAN, WAN and CyberSecurity Infrastructure components.
Nice to Have:
- Considerable exposure to "Energy-type" business processes as might be acquired through experience in positions related to the power system, energy market operation, diagnosis andtroubleshooting techniques, network communications equipment and cyber security device operation/maintenance.
- Requires experience in field metering and relaying, computer security and/or voice/data network communications work.
- Requires specific experience as applicable to the particular specialty of the group. Experience will be related to the fields of: (a) bulk power system/energy market operations pertaining to SCADA/RTU systems, (b) voice/data LAN/WAN networking, (c) network switches and routers,(d) firewalls and security devices, and (e) storage and backup infrastructure.
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, including Cisco VSS, IOS and NX-OS.
- Working experience with Security infrastructure, specifically Checkpoint Firewalls, TippingPointIPS, Symantec Antivirus, Palo Alto Traps, Websense Content Filtering, F5 Application Security Manager, Log Rhythm SIEM, Pulse Secure, FireEye, Qualys and RSA Secure Authentication.