Identity and Access Management Analyst (3+yrs) to support CyberArk
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 30, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 119197
Our large oil and gas client is seeking an Identity and Access Management Analyst to support CyberArk for a 6-7 month contract starting ASAP.
- 5+ years professional hands-on technical IT experience
- 3+ years experience with CyberArk
- Knowledge in identity management principles such as Authentication, Authorization, SOD, Access Certification, PIM/PAM, RBAC, B2B/B2C, MFA
- Demonstrated skills in automation/scripting (ie. PowerShell, Ansible)
- Knowledge in Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Yammer).
- Experience in large multi-domain, multi-forest hybrid Active Directory environments
- Knowledge in Agile and DevOps principles
- Experience with Azure AD
- Patching, New Builds, Migration to Cloud
- Managing Vaults, Safes and working with workflows (password rotations etc.).
- Location: While ideally in Calgary as this client is in hybrid model coming to office 3 days/week, they are open to a remote candidate
- Hours of work: Regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday, with the ability to be “on-call” 24/7 to support operational incidents and service level commitments on a rotation