Int. BI/Data analyst working with tableau and testing data between 2 different database for an insurance client-3485
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 23, 2022
Job End Date: May 29, 2025
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 118974
Actual Title: Consultant, GB Initiatives
- Reporting to Manager GB Initiatives, the consultant will be interacting will support the manager with data and report testing in EFDW (SAP Hanna/DPSL database), interact with business leaders to make sure that the report that are being built are adequate for the different business units, make sure that the 3416 audit is advancing on schedule and help the SMEs achieve completion of the audit on time and on budget. The consultant will also need to have Tableau skills.
- Leveraging database tools, BI and Analytical software and financial skills, the consultant will ensure the reporting is accurate, timely and will strive to apply leading edge visualization techniques.
- Need someone that understands databases. Someone who can test data between 2 different databases. Also another skill is someone who can do project management. Someone who knows where we are at in a project that can send the follow-ups to make sure we keep track of our deadlines.
- 5+ years of experience as a data/BI analyst with strong skills in data transformation & manipulation
- Project management experience
- Experience with Tableau: designing dashboards / decision enablement tools.
- Financial services and/or Insurance industry experience is preferred
- Visual design expertise with a solid understanding of best practices around dashboards and visual perception.
- End-to-End development experience and ability to create complex calculations including Level of Detail (LOD) expressions, action filters, user filters and implement advanced dashboard practices in Tableau.
- Good Understanding of ELT/ETL processes
- Programming skills like VBA or Python would be definitely a big plus.
- Understanding of the various steps in an audit is a definite plus