Int. Bilingual Business Analyst to support various system development projects - 17838
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 11, 2022
Job End Date: Jul 07, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120885
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our valued client is seeking an Int. Bilingual Business Analyst for a 1 year contract (100% remote) - with possibility of extension
- Analyze, document and validate business requirements from business users and function specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
- Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
- Prepare use cases, create and define test plans and test cases.
- Interface between business and technical teams and translate technical and business requirements.
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts, end users and Senior Executive.
- Performs analysis for projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
- Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
- Represents clients to identify solutions and help prioritize and select among different options proposed.
- Acts as liaison between business and system areas.
- Ensures projects align with the business and technical requirements at the strategic level.
- Understands industry trends and best practices.
- Determines staffing requirements and selects team members.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience supporting System Development Projects
- Fluently Bilingual in French and English
- Experience with business requirements management and analyzing processes