Int. Bilingual Project Manager to manage business transformation and migration projects - 17839
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 11, 2022
Job End Date: Jul 07, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120889
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our valued client is seeking an Int. Bilingual Project Manager for a 1-year contract (100% remote) - with possibility of extension
- Responsible for medium sized, complex projects
- Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project.
- Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget
- Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks. Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Develops detailed project plans. Monitors and controls project plan. Conducts status reviews with team leaders and management.
- Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
- Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues
- Identifies and manages risks associated with the project. Develops and executes contingency plan
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management
- Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
- Maintains effective communication of status with Project Owner, management, and the team
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Fluently Bilingual in French and English
- Experience managing business transformation and/or migration projects