Int. Bilingual Project Manager to manage multiple system development projects at the same time - 17801
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 27, 2022
Job End Date: Jun 26, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120539
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our valued client is seeking an Int. Bilingual Project Manager for a 1-year contract (100% remote)
- Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans.
- Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.
- Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
- Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).
- Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.
- Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
- Mentoring of less experienced Project Managers.
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Fluently Bilingual in French and English (verbal and written)
- Strong understanding of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- PMI or PMP Certification