Int. Business Project Manager to oversee marketing/communications initiatives and event planning for a financial client-3506
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 23, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 30, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 118989
6 Months to start
- The successful candidate is the first line of shared services support as part of the GRS Sales Enablement and Engagement team.
- Focused on sales and client relationships, this role is to project manage business development client, consultant and advisor projects. This includes to investigate, develop, and enhance current tools, processes and programs in support of the GRS business development plans and goals.
- This role supports the planning and execution of our client, consultant and advisor key initiatives, including internal GRS Business Development initiatives and programs. The Enablement and Engagement team is looking for an individual to engineer best-in-class solutions to articulate our GRS value proposition for prospective and existing Clients. They will lead effective integration of the proposed initiatives into existing operations, with the goal of seamless implementation and adoption. This role is responsible for all facets of the planning, execution, change management and overall success management of the various initiatives and tactics that are implemented in the team.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business project manager delivering project briefs, formal presentations and business plans
- Event planning experience
- Project management experience for marketing or communications intiatives
- Experience in the pensions or financial services industry
- Working knowledge of Tableau and WRIKE is an asset