Int. Marketing Coordinator responsible for digital content, project management, and change innovation for large banking client - 40910
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 27, 2022
Job End Date: Jun 23, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120446
Int. Marketing Coordinator responsible for digital content, project management, and change innovation for large banking client - 40910Location: Toronto (remote, potential for hybrid)
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension or conversion to full time)
Digital Content 20%
· Working with Senior Marketing Manager to create business case for content driven communications across lifecycle and/or acquisition, demonstrating the value of content-based marketing to attract new customers and increase existing customers loyalty.
· Utilizing the bank's existing, internal investing news and educational material to develop new digital content for clients, with the aim to increase engagement, use of tools and each product.
· Analyzing results of content-based communications, reporting to line of business and further refine to continuously improve defined key performance indicators KPI’s.
Project Management & Execution 60%
· Collaborating with Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Managers to develop campaign strategy and obtaining approval from key stakeholders.
· Production and submission of campaign briefs for either internal Centre of Excellence (COE) or external agency partners.
· Develop campaign data targeting matrices to identify client groups for targeting and post campaign measurement.
· Review, approve and ownership of campaign work back schedules, for both creative and data, sharing key milestones with stakeholders where necessary.
· Ensure that creative/marketing content adheres to the bank's standards and align to project objectives.
· Lead Q/A and UAT prior to campaign deployment
· Manage the approval process from all stakeholders during campaign development through to Q/A from line of business, legal, compliance and translation.
· Provide reporting analysis on campaigns such as clicks, opens, assets acquired etc.
· Recommend campaign improvements to further optimize email and client engagement KPIs.
Efficiencies & Change Innovation 10%
· Identify areas of opportunity to increase production efficiencies to deliver business objectives.
· Collaborate with Marketing Managers and Senior Marketing Manager to improve customer experience and customer engagement through new strategies and campaign recommendations.
· Review communication and competitor trends, again recommending areas where the bank could utilize changes for improvement.
Relationship Management 10%
· Work closely with internal COE (Centre of Excellence) and external agency partners to successfully deliver campaign projects.
· Collaborate with analytics partners, pre and post campaign to refine and evolve campaign deliverables continuously.
Must Have Skills:
- 2 years of marketing/copywriting experience with preference for life cycle and one to one communication
- Knowledge of marketing communications development and implementation including newsletters, direct mail, promotions and offers, and eCommunications
- Proven marketing content development skills
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management, customer segmentation and database management, market research practices and processes
Nice to Have Skills:
- Working knowledge of investments and the investment industry
- Previous banking/financial industry experience