Int. Recruiter to support Technology & Operations team for large banking client - 40325
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 30, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 25, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 118965
Int. Recruiter to support Technology & Operations team for large banking client - 40325Location: Toronto (REMOTE)
Duration: 6 months (possibility for extension)
The Technology and Operations Recruitment Partner is mandated to develop effective relationships with hiring managers and business leaders, establishing credibility for the recruitment function and ensuring ongoing satisfaction with the services provided. This individual is responsible for managing mission critical recruiting assignments, creating, and executing a search strategy with accountabilities for full lifecycle recruitment. Supporting a talent mindset in hiring managers and business leaders, this role monitors industry trends to identify new channels and approaches to search and recruitment, educating the business and peer coaching to meet the overall objectives of the team.
A collaborative team of 20 recruiters and 3 sourcing specialists managing a large portfolio of roles. There will be training provided, but employees are empowered to work independently with autonomy and accountability of their day to day.
• Responsible for end-to-end recruitment lifecycle including sourcing, screening, and evaluating candidates, short-listing, and offer management. Candidate will also ensure accurate documentation of the process.
• Candidate must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to manage both the candidate and hiring manager experience.
• Candidate will collaborate with a senior recruiter to support a large growth portfolio of technical roles for the Commercial Banking Technical group, looking to expand in Chicago, Dallas, and Toronto.
Must Have Skills:
• 3-5 years recruiting in Technology & Operations
• 3-5 years' experience working in an agency environment
• Proven track record in a relationship management / sales environment, experience advising a business.