Login | Register

Intermediate C# Developer with exp with OOD, containerization and message queues - 26313

Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 06, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 119158
Location: Toronto
Apply
Our Telecom client is looking for a Senior C# Developer with exp with OOD, containerization and message queues 

Location: Remote (There may be occasional visits to the Scarborough office from time to time)
Duration: 6 months to start
  • 80% of  time coding with the other 20% being taken up my agile ceremonies, meetings and R&D.

Must Haves:
  • C# development 
  • Containerization 
  • Message Queues
  • Object Orientated Development (OOD)
  • Database Design
  • Agile
Responsibilities:
  • Participate in daily and weekly team activities, and contribute to the design and development of key features
  • Provide guidance to developers implementing features
  • Develop feature enhancements
  • Library Delivery enhancements and enhancements to the User Interface