Intermediate C# (.NET) Developer for an application managed service project
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 30, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 30, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 119067
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Our client is looking for an Intermediate C# (.NET) Developer for an application managed service project
- 3+ years as a C#.NET Developer
- Experience with (ASP.NET MVC)
- Experience with Angular
- MicroServices experience
- Oracle experience
- Coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation
- Gaining understanding of customers’ needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation.
- Providing technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to existing code are made
- Following the standard development processes, and also follow the requirement documents and standards.
- Providing support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Testing modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Participating in system and acceptance testing.
- Providing work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- Some work on coding for Legacy Applications required.
- Create development design specifications
- Create design documents for customer understanding and acceptance-
- Present documentation and application design to customer
- Conduct feature testing of standard and independent software vendor (ISV) solution functionality