Intermediate Change Manager to provide tactical support for large scale IT programs
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Dec 20, 2021
Job End Date: Jun 30, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 113524
Our Oil & Gas client is seeking an Intermediate Change Manager to provide tactical support for large scale IT programs. This is an initial 6-month contract position with a strong possibility of extension.
- 7+ years' Change Management experience
- Experience providing impact and risk assessments
- Experience creating communication plans and sponsorship assessments
- IT Project experience
- Applies expert OCM knowledge to prepare and deliver change management assessments and plans for large scale and complex programs and initiatives across multiple stakeholder groups and levels of the organization including senior leadership.
- Follows change management standards and principles; utilizes or modifies available tools and services to implement a structured best fit change approach within a program or initiative
- Completes and assesses detailed change impact and stakeholder analyses
- Develops the OCM supporting plans, including communication, sponsor roadmap, training, coaching, management of risk and issues and acceptance/resistance
- Oversees and/or performs the required communication, training and other change management activities
- Partners with Human Resources consultants, Talent Management and Learning and Development, and/or project teams to develop and deliver holistic/integrated OCM solutions, including:
- Accurate change impact and stakeholder analysis
- Appropriate communications and learning approaches
- Effective transition management
- Effective risk management/mitigation
- Monitors change adoption in the organization and plans additional OCM activities to support gaps in adoption or continued realization of change benefits.