Intermediate Full Stack Developer (C#.Net & Angular TypeScript) to design and develop front end applications using angular
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 20, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 30, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120276
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
S.i. System's client is looking for an Intermediate Full Stack Developer (C#.Net & Angular TypeScript) to design and developer front end applications using angular.
- 5+ years of building C#.NET based solutions
- 3+ Years’ experience building applications using Angular Typescript
- 3+ years building API/Microservices/Data services
- 3+ Years’ experience with relational, object oriented or NoSQL databases
- Experience building web solutions using Angular, React, Vue, BackBone, Bootstrap
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines for code quality and deployments
- Experience in cloud-based infrastructure and deployments including containers
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
- Experience created cloud native applications following 12-factors
- 2+ Years’ experience guiding a team of 2+ developers
- Design and develop front end applications using Angular Typrescript.
- Work with stakeholders to gather the requirements.
- Implement solutions that use various design patterns and any custom/hybrid framework as designed by the Architects.
- Build applications leveraging DevOps through continuous integration and continues deployments.
- Work on agile delivery teams using SCRUM, Kanban, etc
- Use Front-end runtimes using Node.js/NPM.
- Triage defects in QA, UAT and Production and provide fix with quick turnaround time.
- Build Restful APIs for web applications (SPA)
- Create Unit test cases and achieve high code coverage.