Intermediate Operational Support Analyst for our health sector clients Enterprise Applications Business Solutions team.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 3
Start Date: May 17, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 30, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: $ 60
Job ID: 118919
Location: Vancouver, Victoria
The Consultant will be a key member of the EBS team to ensure the business objectives of the projects in our portfolio are met. Working with both business and technical teams, the Operational Support Analyst will be part of a support team whose responsibilities include various day-to-day activities for the following EBS applications:
- SFTP Tool and
- Online Paperless Pay Application:
- Kronos and Andgo:
- Work with stakeholders to identify current business policies and procedures and implement AutoStore/AutoCapture workflows, file collections and user provisioning.
- Serve as the first point of contact for users via email or by phone.
- Work with stakeholders to identify project needs and implement appropriate folder structures and user account access.
- Actively monitor Security Admin Team inboxes and respond to end-user requests/inquiries in a timely manner.
- Triage incoming PeopleSoft user access requests/inquiries, and escalate to appropriate Functional Teams as required.
- User license management.
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business teams and Vendor.
The consultant must exhibit the following qualifications and attributes:
- Experienced with providing customer-oriented operational support on multiple systems.
- Experience with the systems and applications, such as; PeopleSoft, Kornos, Andgo, DocuShare, etc. would be an asset but is not required. Training will be provided on all operational processes.
- Experience with Jira Service Desk and Jira Software Project is desired.