Intermediate SAFe Certified Scrum Master to lead local scrum teams to support a larger program of work for an ERP upgrade.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 04, 2022
Job End Date: Jul 03, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120380
- 4+ years' experience as a Scrum Master leading projects in an agile and or iterative methodology (ie. scrum, kanban, TDD, BDD, etc.)
- Experience delivering projects with Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) methology
- A Scrum master certification (SAFe, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience working with Confluence and Jira
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in Agile methodologies
- Exhibit Lean-Agile leadership – help the team embrace and implement practices that support SAFe values and principles.
- Help team focus on achieving Iteration Goals and Quarterly Objectives.
- Educate the team in agile practices including scrum, kanban, TDD (Test Driven Development), BDD (Behavior Driven Development), pairing.
- Facilitate team SCRUM events – Daily Standup, Backlog Refinement and Iteration Planning, Review,
- Participate in Program Level events including – Quarterly (PI) Planning, Scrum of Scrums or ART Sync, System
- Facilitate removal of impediments.
- Support Product Owners in prioritizing the backlog and establishing acceptance criteria.
- Help team in crafting and refining user stories using SAFe Lean Agile Principles
- Support SAFe adoption at COP by coaching stakeholders and participating in the Lean-Agile Community of Practice.