Intermediate Systems Support Analyst to implement and maintain Windows server, storage, VMWare and Active Directory environments- 26291
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 13, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 30, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120275
Duration: 6 months to start, possibility of ext
Location: On-call rotation, Calgary
Job ID: 26291
Our telecom client is looking for an Intermediate Systems Support Analyst to implement and maintain Windows server, storage, VMWare and Active Directory environments
- Implementation and maintenance of corporate Windows Infrastructure and Services (Active Directory, Active Directory Federated Services, DNS, DHCP, IIS)
- Support and maintenance of VMware Infrastructure
- Support and maintenance of Storage Area Network (NetApp Nimble and Dell)
- Experience with infrastructure based on AWS core services (Route53, VPC, EC2, EBS, Load Balancing, EFS, S3, IAM, RDS)
- Support and maintenance of MS SQL Server 2012 / 2016.
- Server Maintenance, tuning and patching.
- Manage and support enterprise backup systems including CommVault
- Tier 3 trouble resolution, Support and Tier 2 as required
- Work with IT security team to implement IT Security policies and best practices.
- Participate in on call rotation
- 5+years Windows System Administrator
- AWS (Route53, VPC, EC2, EBS, Load Balancing, EFS, S3, IAM, RDS)
- Cloud Data Center and on-Premise environment.
Nice to have:
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE Certified (Windows Server)
- ITIL Foundations Certified
- Amazon Web Services certification
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience