Intermediate Technical Support Analyst to provide support and maintains the desktop environment including desktops, laptops, and printers in the head office and satellite offices
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 31, 2022
Job End Date: May 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 119295
The Technical Support Analyst is expected to work independently with a great deal of their own prioritizing of duties to meet the demands of the 320 users in the head office and satellite offices. The incumbent provides support and maintains the desktop environment that includes desktops, laptops, printers and other peripherals.
Nice to Have
- 2+ years’ experience as a Technical Support Analyst
- Extensive equipment support experience with all Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and products.
- Understanding of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Dell PC and desktop hardware.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Manage Engine help desk application
- Receive and respond to incoming calls and/or e-mails regarding IT related issues including infrastructure, desktop, laptop, network, and printer problems in a courteous and professional manner within established timeframes.
- Perform hands-on analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations, printers, peripherals and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Collaborate with the Manager, ITS to ensure efficient operation of the company’s desktop computing environment.