Jr. Accounting Clerk to verify and input data for large banking client - 40332
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 16, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 30, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 118978
Jr. Accounting Clerk to verify and input data for large banking client - 40332Location: Toronto (on-site)
Duration: Until Dec 31st (possibility of extension/conversion to full time)
Working hours: 8:15 am - 4:15 pm
• Responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data for 200-300 cheques daily.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information and cheques with 0 errors.
• Work with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered. Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Use internal systems Ingenium, Capsil, and Alias to confirm policy/account # of the cheque payer
Must Have Skills:
- Background in Data Entry or Accounting
- Microsoft Excel experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with Ingenium, Capsil, and Alias
- Banking/Financial industry experience