Our banking client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to integrate a new client
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 16, 2022
Job End Date: May 16, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 118656
Location: Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Location – Remote
Duration – 1 year
- 7 plus years experience working in banking
- Experience delivering artifacts
- Experience working on Agile or Waterfall/ Hybrid framework projects
- Excellent communication skills including interviewing and facilitation
- Experience using business analysis tools such as Visio,TopTeam, Jira, Confluence
- At least 7 to 8 years of progressive business analysis experience, with a very strong usage of broad range of business analysis techniques in a variety of projects, preferably in banking and finance domain.
- Experienced in supporting medium to large sized projects, preferably projects related to banking sector mergers and acquisitions.
- Advanced Level knowledge of the business analysis practice, and able to support the role of the senior business analyst throughout the project delivery life cycle based
- Ability to deliver necessary artifacts (User Stories, Process Maps, Use Case Specification, Data Requirements, Business Rules, and Mock-Ups) through the Initiation and Delivery Phase(s) of requirements delivery in mid-level to high-level complexity projects.
- Ability to interpret and execute work as outlined in a Requirements Management Plan.
- Ability to work on Agile or waterfall / Hybrid Framework projects and work closely with Product Owners and stakeholders to analyze, capture, and deliver requirements, independently with least supervision.
- Supports and may contribute to communication and change management activities
- Work performed with minimal guidance and supervision
- Demonstrates solid business knowledge of the Finance/Banking domain.
- Possesses solid business understanding and knowledge of the use of technology and applications in business and data migration.
- Solid knowledge of project management and system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Understands and is familiar with the application of techniques associated with data modeling, process modeling and user-centred design within the context of the organizational standards.
- Develop and recommend client focused solutions to routine and non-routine operational problems, incident mitigation and improvements that promote more straight through processing.
- To welcome the opportunity to represent your area of specialization and provide input into the development and implementation of projects
- Possesses advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Displays solid interviewing and facilitation skills
- Advanced understanding and use of tools associated with the role (e.g. Visio,TopTeam, Jira, Confluence)Strong communication skills with varying stakeholders in different situations (e.g., one-on-one interviews, formal requirements gathering sessions, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and excel at developing relationships with internal and external business partners.