Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 16, 2022
Job End Date: May 15, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 119238
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Nice to Have:
- At least 4 years of experience in an Agile and DevOps Environment including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Automation and Continuous Monitoring
- At least 4 years of Experiecne with cloud (Azure, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) using tools such as Nunit or Xunit
- Experience with MS SQL
Nice to Have:
- Test Automation, Continuous Monitoring
- Experience with Containerization and Microservices (Kubernetes/Docker)
- This position fully participates in activities that support the team’s delivery and continuous improvement through assisting other roles with their work, mentoring and promoting a respectful and collaborative culture. You will be required to draw on your experience in leading the development cycle (design, develop, integrate, test, prototype) working with the full Microsoft Stack.
- Performs many activities in the Dev/Test stage of the DevOps lifecycle including creating builds and performing testing in a technical environment with tools such as Microsoft Azure.
- Troubleshoots performance, reliability, and stability issues.