Senior Architect to create Security and Technical architectures and concept of operations.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 01, 2022
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 120284
Our valued public sector client is in need of a Secret cleared Security Architect to create Security and Technical architectures and concept of operations. The updated security architecture must improve upon the current security architecture which currently meets the Protected B (PB) Government of Canada standards. The contractor will be required to document the updated architecture to the higher Government of Canada standards Secret classification by utilizing the various sources of information identified and identifying and documenting the recommended controls.
Potential Tasks related to all deliverables:
- Through discussion with client, identify key stakeholders to deliver the Security Architecture Review.
- Knowledge and experience with Government of Canada security guidelines (ITSG, ITSP), security controls, SA&A
- Creating documentation required for SA&A, including Security Architecture, business and security CONOPS, SOS/SCAR.
- Experience developing Project charters, schedules and project plans
- Knowledge of various security, network and cloud technologies
- Experience working with SAP ;
- Must have Secret Clearance