Senior Business Analyst for complex deliverables for our Public Sector's Business Relationship Management (BRM) team
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 07, 2022
Job End Date: Sep 07, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120929
Location: Vancouver, Victoria
- 8+ years’ experience as a Business Analysis on complex enterprise systems and multi-stakeholder projects/environments.
- Experience designing and implementing technology projects and Business Process initiatives and/or Product Management.
- Experience or knowledge/understanding of COTS, new development, enhancements/support
- Experience or knowledge/understanding of Organizational change (OCM) in projects
- Experience or knowledge/understanding of Integrated technology solutions and components of system design (infrastructure, network, software, security, support, privacy)
- Experience working in a union environment
- CBAP certification or equivalent
- Experience in the Justice or Policing Sector
- Proficiency in standard MS Office productivity tools, including Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Work with internal business stakeholders from multiple business units/domains, and related third parties
- Capture and analyze business problems and opportunities
- Shape technology projects/initiatives and transition projects to delivery teams