Senior HRMS Specialist to act as a liaison between business and technical teams on a HRMS implementation
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 15, 2022
Job End Date: Jan 15, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120865
HRMS Specialist to provide senior level functional/system support, business analysis and system based analytical services to Human Resources and other key business areas across the enterprise. Acts as a liaison between business and technical teams translating functional requirements into technical solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience with Human Resource Management System (HRMS)Software as a Service implementation, including Payroll, Timekeeping and Advanced Scheduling
- Experience with SIT, UAT and Non-Destructive testing
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce or PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Advanced knowledge of experience working with employee data and FOIPPA requirements, and their implementation, to ensure the protection of data
- Experience working in a complex union environment
- Provides functional expertise and leads solution analysis for the HR and Payroll client group to identify and elicit requirements, evaluate the current and future state processes, identify, and evaluate system-based requirements and identify and address gaps.
- Provides user perspective guidance and subject matter expertise to internal and external technical teams, and liaise with key stakeholders and vendors to define, design, and deliver the optimal technical solution in support of business processes and objectives with an understanding of the application technical infrastructure.
- Delivers system based analytical services to the project on a wide range of request on reporting, metrics, and dashboards, including their creation.
- Elicits requirements and works with the technical team to identify, define, and document solution integrations.