Senior Category Manager to head high value contracts, evaluate supplier proposals and leads negotiations for Digital and Corporate business groups
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 11, 2022
Job End Date: Jul 09, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120881
Our Oil & Gas client is looking for a Senior Category Manager to head high value contracts, evaluate supplier proposals and leads negotiations for Digital and Corporate business groups
- 7+ years in a Category Manager role supporting an IT goods and services portfolio, experience with-in the Oil & Gas industry would be an asset
- Experience with-in IT Hardware, IT Vendors (Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft), Software, SaaS, and IT Services categories is strongly preferred
- Ability to execute Company purchasing process for medium to high complexity materials and/or services assigned
- Ability to lead proposal evaluations, evaluates supplier qualifications and awards contracts
- Experience working with Managed Service Provider contracts
- Exposure to digital procurement tools such as PowerAdvocate, SAP/Ariba, PowerBI, Ivalua, etc.
- Supply Chain or Project Management related certifications (e.g., SCMP, CPSM, Six Sigma, PMP) are considered an asset.