Senior Cutover Specialist to create and execute a Cutover strategy for an ERP System Go-Live for our public sector client
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 04, 2022
Job End Date: Feb 06, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120864
Senior Cutover Specialist to define the ERP Cutover Strategy. This strategy will ensure and secure ERP Program success with minimum business impact during the ERP System Go-Live.
- 5+ years of combined experience in project management & ERP Cutover Planning.
- Previous experience in a Lead position
- Experience working with external software vendors
- Create Cutover Assessment and initialization
- Clearly understand the scope of the ERP program and identify the direct and indirect items to be managed during the Go-Live process.
- Identify services directly and indirectly impacted by the Go-Live ERP program.
- Identify all ERP program stakeholders, roles, and responsibilities throughout the enterprise (Business, Technology) and External engagement.
- Establish a Go/No-Go criteria and orchestrates Cutover Execution Plans