Senior Environmental Advisor to work on planning and permitting for a mega-pipeline build - 6093
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 23, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 118794
Our client is seeking a Senior Environmental Advisor to work on planning and permitting for a mega-pipeline build - 6093.
- Minimum 10+ years experience in environmental planning and permitting for pipelines and other energy projects, including routing/siting, environmental planning, project management, permitting and environmental compliance;
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal, provincial and local environmental laws/regulations and practices pertaining to pipeline project development in British Columbia;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience working with regulatory agencies, Indigenous communities, non-governmental organizations, landowners and the public;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategies in regulatory affairs, stakeholder engagement, public acceptance;
- Previous experience solving complex and unique regulatory, permitting and compliance issues on major pipeline projects
- Ability to travel within British Columbia approximately 3 – 5 days / month.