Senior IT Manager with experience in the Industrial/Manufacturing environment to lead teams supporting process engineering tools.
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 04, 2022
Job End Date: Jul 04, 2022
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 120218
Our manufacturing client is seeking a Senior IT Manager with experience in the Industrial/Manufacturing environment to lead teams supporting process engineering tools.
- 5+ years experience as an IT/Operations Manager
- 10+ years experience in IT systems development and support
- Manufacturing/industrial organization experience
- BS in Technology, Business, Engineering, or related.
- Process engineering tools such as GE-Intellution/Wonderware/WinCC
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles
- Green Belt Certification
- As the Sr. IT Manager you will be responsible for stabling and executing a vision for the delivery of systems and technology to support the Flat Products division. You will be working directly with business management in the support of key business initiatives; establishing a foundation of excellent project management, delivery, business acumen and trust.
- Ensuring smooth running of all key business systems and applications, working across organizations to gain support from other groups both IT and business units; this position is expected to have a high level of participation with the IT infrastructure team and the process engineering team
- Leading by example in guiding the Flat Products information technology team to become a trusted business partner and expert resource
- Supporting daily production activities; prioritizing resources on a daily basis to ensure the most critical business needs are being addressed
- Meeting with mill management and supervisors to establish a rapport and relationship; creating an intake process to manage requests and manage deliverables/expectations; attending weekly mill meetings to provide information technology status updates
- Creating and executing detailed project management plans, including scope, risk, communications, resources, stakeholders, timeliness and milestones; producing monthly metrics scorecards and reports
- Establishing and maintaining excellent inter-department communication so that roles, requirements, dependencies, decisions and work processes are clearly articulated and understood