Senior Java Programmer Analyst (Spring, JSP, MVC) to develop required functions for a data portal
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 23, 2022
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 119036
Our valued public sector client requires a Senior Java Programmer Analyst (Springboot) to develop required functions for a data portal.
This programmer will be responsible for helping to develop SMS portal user interfaces and business functions, completing the unit testing, integration testing, and system testing, updating JIRA tickets to document the implementation details, and providing integration and deployment instructions.
- Analyze the business requirements and design, implement, integrate, test and deploy the solutions;
- Programming using Java (Springboot, git, Maven)
- Implement the required functions for the SMS data portal, or other modules required by the client;
- Make modifications to the logical and physical models as required to meet business requirements;
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and direction in terms of technical decision, technical solutions, and data analysis and modelling to team members;
- Document the solution in confluence and Jira;
- Implement solution based on the GC and HC/PHAC technical standards, such as IT security and WCAG
- Estimates for the level of effort for each Jira ticket
- Solutions for SMS data portal features
- Monthly status report (mandatory requirement to be submitted with monthly timesheet).
- 5 years experience with Java (Springboot, git, Maven)
- Enhanced Reliability experience