Senior Manager, Digital Strategy & Experience- lead the digital marketing, strategy and delivery for the assigned portfolio - 55895-1
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 20, 2022
Job End Date: Nov 26, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120286
Senior Manager, Digital Strategy & Experience
Duration: 5 Months
Work location: 81 Bay Street, 14th Floor
• WFH? Yes with opportunity to come into the office on Wednesday
• Strategic Thinking Approach – Takes a holistic view to all tasks:
• Develop project/program briefs and lead briefing sessions with the team and cross functional partners. Define workback schedules and key milestones.
• Drive, manage and execute the digital strategy initiatives, digital program sustainment for all digital channels while supporting the business goals, objectives and KPIs (Wealth Management).
• Manage the digital component of all multi-channel campaigns, as applicable.
• Provide digital strategic consultation as necessary to the Business, brand and advertising managers, as well as other internal partners.
• Work closely with external vendors, UX, production teams and Enterprise partners to execute programs
• Experience with content management systems, CMS (WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, etc.) and knowledge of digital marketing best practices (SEO, SEM, blogging etc.)
• Lead the end-to-end launch of digital programs and accountable for increasing field adoption
• Strong communicator, with the ability to synthesize complex analysis, findings and recommendations and package key messages for senior executives
• Strong relationship builder with a proven ability to partner, build confidence and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels across the organization
• Self-starter, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and develop processes and governance from the ground up
• Knowledgeable in SEO/SEM, Accessibility (ACA & AODA), and language laws - ensuring that SEO/SEM, content and accessibility meet best practices and requirements for all digital properties
• 5-7 Years' experience in a Product Owner/Project Management & Planning role
• Experience as a Technical Writer
• Experience with Financial Modelling
• Strong background in digital strategy and planning with a keen eye to analytics and measurement (GoogleAnalytics, Tableau, Omniture)
• Must be a university/college graduate
Nice to have:
• Agile Project Management, Financial Industry and/or Wealth knowledge
• Experience with enterprise delivery framework
• Understanding of network architecture and multi-tier secure environment and possess corporate digital security knowledge, including for web application (https/ssl), Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), Unix, SQL , Oracle and databases.
• Knowledge of financial services industry, with specific focus on wealth management and commercial banking
• Excellent knowledge of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act