Senior Market Analyst - Leveraging data to identify meaningful campaign opportunities 55955-1
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 22, 2022
Job End Date: Jun 21, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120402
Start/End Dates: 6/22/2022 - 6/21/2023
Work Location (Tax): 81 Bay 33rd Floor
The selected resource will be responsible for providing analytical support on targeted marketing campaign initiatives.
· Leveraging data to identify meaningful campaign opportunities while developing and creating client lead lists in support of relevant customer acquisition and retention strategies.
· Gather requirements, develop campaigns, obtain solutions document requirements sign off, interface with business partners from different channels of the campaign
· Significant time will be spent on coding
· QA - the successful candidate must ensure that all processes were followed and lay outs are correct before the campaign goes out
· Campaign Design & Execution - Utilize campaign design methods and tools such as IBM’s Campaign Management application (previously UNICA).
· Project Management & Relationship Building - Build strong relationships with internal and external partners. You must demonstrate effective project management skills and the ability to lead small scale direct marketing initiatives within a cross-functional team environment. Prioritize multiple deliverables, adapt to program changes as they arise and deliver within tight timelines
· Analysis & Problem Solving - Assimilate and analyze information from a variety of sources, make recommendations and present information in an easy and understandable manner. Experience in leveraging statistical and predictive models and other targeting & segmentation methodologies is also an asset.
· 3 - 5 years of experience in Database Marketing and Campaign Development
· Working with stakeholders and relationship management experience
· SAS & SQL experience
· Knowledge and experience working with relational databases, Business Intelligence (BI) User Interfaces and programming languages
Nice to have:
· Campaign management experience
· *Strong nice to have* IBM Campaign Management (UNICA), or similar application experience
· Knowledge of Sales Force