Senior Project Manager (10+ years) to support multiple projects within Applications, Maintenance & Engineering teams including an SAP Mobility Project
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 27, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120671
Location: Calgary, Edmonton
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager (10+ years) to support multiple projects within Applications, Maintenance & Engineering teams including an SAP Mobility Project
- 10+ years of business Project Management experience.
- PMP or Prince 2 Certification
- Change Management (Readiness Assessment, Impact Assessments etc)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with expert fluency in Microsoft tools (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight, staffing of project teams, time management, and change management involvement.
- Lead the Project Delivery process including solution design, configurations, functional specifications, development, data migration, testing, documentation, and issue resolutions.
- Hold status meetings and prepare weekly status reports, which include identification of, and updates to issues and risks.
- Manage project budgets and financials. Accurately forecast costs. Summarize and use project financials to clearly communicate results with senior management.
- Address the needs, expectations, and concerns of the stakeholders during the project, including appropriately managing the expectations of the business.
- Balance competing project constraints, including Scope, Quality, Schedule, Budget, Resources, and Risks