Senior Project Manager to work on several concurrent medium and large projects in an agile environment. (RFR049)
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: May 23, 2022
Job End Date: May 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 119281
Our financial client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work on several concurrent medium and large projects in an agile environment. (RFR049)
- 8 years of Project Management experience
- Solid knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Experience managing both business and technical projects
- Proven track record of successfully implementing medium to large-sized projects using both Agile and traditional methodologies.
- Experience in Design training
- A degree in computer science or business administration (or a combination of education and experience)
- PMP and experience working with Scrum/Kanban or other Agile methodologies. Working towards or achieving PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent
- Agile Experience and SAP Project Experience
- Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments; removing impediments to their work; and leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a project management process and champion on-going process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Team Building – promote empowerment of the team, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution; and encouraging a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.