Senior Software QA Analyst for Automation testing on an ERP implementation project for our public sector client
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 30, 2022
Job End Date: Oct 30, 2022
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120845
Our client is looking for a Senior Software QA Analyst for a new ERP Program offering the ability to integrate different systems in near real-time and integrate enterprise solutions to manage its finances, assets, inventories, and Supply Chain Management.
- 5+ years’ experience in QA of application through Automation Testing
- Experience with large Enterprise Level Applications, such as ERP, Finance, HR, CSM, or Asset Management systems
- Proficient in one of the programming/scripting languages, such as Python, C#, F#, Java
- Experience with both Agile/DevOps methodology
- Experience in a Unionized environment – exposure to Union organizations such as CUPE, COPE and CAW/Unifor
- Increased QA Scope of ERP D2 identified.
- Mitigate the risk for the current velocity of test cases creation before UAT starts, in a timely manner.
- Prepare a document outlining the preferred approach, automation strategy, and plan for QA and testing of the Product.
- Test Plans, Roadmap, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts