Sr Change Management Business Analyst is responsible for contributing to projects that impact the business through in-depth research analysis, interpretation, documentation, and advice on moderately complex business information.for a large financial bank-56087-1
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 01, 2022
Job End Date: Jul 03, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120563
Position Title: Change Management Business Analyst
• What level would this role align to? L8
Charge to Transit: 80838
Line of Business: Finance
Target Start Date: July 1st, 2022
Duration: 12 Months
Potential for this contract to be extended or converted to FTE? Possible for both based on performance and availability.
Work location: 81 Bay 27th Floor
• WFH? Hybrid model working Wed. & Thu. In office - may change.
• If yes, would you consider non-GTA candidates for the opening? No
Work Schedule (hours per week, start time): 9-5, 37.5hours per week with slight flexibility.
• Potential for OT? No
Interview Process - 1 Interview via MS Teams on video with respective reporting manager with potential second interview *Interviewer TBD. Focusing on experience, skills and technical questions.
Upcoming vacation time? No
Availability to Interview (date & times): Flexible to interview as of June 13th
Reason the role is open? Require support for the project.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT THE CONTRACTOR WILL BE WORKING ON? 5 year transformational project for finance.
GROUP INFORMATION: The Finance and Enterprise Strategy group provides financial services to The Banks businesses through effective governance and decision support processes to enableThe Bnaks core purpose: to help make our clients’ ambitions a reality. These services include corporate strategy, financial, management and regulatory reporting, maintenance of accounting records, financial analysis and planning, tax planning and compliance, global sourcing and payment processing, regular reviews of business line performance, liaison with The Bnakss investors and enterprise strategy. The group is also accountable for Treasury including Taxation, Liquidity Management, Capital Management, Treasury Analytics, Secured Funding, Unsecured Funding, and oversight of The Banks relationship with The Bnaks Cayman Bank.
EVP (Employee Value Proposition): Exciting Project with lots of potential to build your skills and convert to Full Time. As a key contributor to the business unit, this job has the authority to recommend changes to business processes in order to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Daily Job Duties/Activities:
The Business Consultant, Finance Modernization Change Management is responsible for contributing to projects that impact the business through in-depth research analysis, interpretation, documentation, and advice on moderately complex business information. The role applies subject matter expertise to consult with the business on process improvements, leading the technical development to deliver high quality processes and procedures while ensuring compliance with The Bansk requirements standards, work practices, processes, security standards and policies.
The Business Consultant uses independent judgement to provide guidance to Change Management workstream teams, applying a comprehensive, conceptual and practical understanding of the area of specialization to a wide range of business and technical situations while analyzing business performance. The role participates in transformation and optimization projects, supporting the execution of a satisfactory Change Management plan that incorporates successful audit, and continuous audit and monitoring.
• Collaboration – Help internal partners make informed decisions about the development of Change Management programs, processes and technology. Work closely with teams as you work toward a common goal and negotiate deliverables and milestones whenever necessary.
• Project Management – Outline Initiative goals, terms of reference, resource requirements, and costs. Help create a resource plan that ensures all stakeholders have a voice on the project. Assess the efficiency of the practices and procedures used by a team, and provide guidance that will continuously improve the Horizontal Initiative plan.
• Business Analysis - Analyzing business problems and possible alternative solutions given the technical standards of The Bansk. Creating new options with input from team members; analyzing solutions from various sources and making recommendation on choice and mitigations to contain risks to management.
• Change management - Analyzing change, impact and recommends actions and /or alternatives, analyzing risks and recommends mitigation decisions.
• Identify change impacts and risks, and maintain risk register for overall optimization initiatives
• Leverage both internal and external data sources to recommend the best strategies for improving the effectiveness of Change Management deliverables.
• Build recommendations to reinforce culture change and enhance our technical and business skills.
• Act as an expert within the Change Management team for agile collaboration, development, change management and communication.
• Provide internal data insights and benchmarking to business partners on employee experience areas related to the education of process optimization.
• Provide insights and thought leadership on learning experiences and best practices to influence leaders on the value of processes changes.
• Negotiate and influence business partners to ensure alignment of education initiatives and individual deliverables across The Bank
• Contribute to the monitoring of effective governance for all Change Management initiatives across Finance
- 3-5 year's Business Analyst experience
- 3-5 years' Change Management adoption and training experience
- Agile methodology experience
- Advanced Excel (macros, pivots, etc…)
- Strong Sharepoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce or communications
- Experience being part of multi-disciplinary teams and projects
Nice to have: