Sr Cloud System Administrator establish, manage and deliver infrastructure, security and compliance projects, ensuring that they meet cost, schedule, performance / technical objectives for a large healthcare client
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jul 12, 2022
Job End Date: Jul 12, 2022
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 120618
We’re looking for a passionate Systems Administrator to join our growing team. You will be responsible to establish, manage and deliver infrastructure, security and compliance projects, ensuring that they meet cost, schedule, performance / technical objectives. You will lead the project team identifying and managing risks. You will develop contingency plans, recommending solutions to problems for approval by the Director.
Our team’s main focus in the next 2 years will be to advance The organizations Compliance, Security, Cloud Infrastructure and Development integration projects.
What will you be doing?
- You will help define the way we build and integrate our Cloud systems, by integrating your past experiences with what we learn together.
- You will be reporting directly to the IT Operations and Cyber Security Director as a senior member of the team. You will bring your extensive experience architecting solutions in both back-end and front-end. You should be comfortable in dealing with lots moving pieces, have strong attention to detail, and be comfortable learning new technologies and systems. If you would like to grow your skills with an innovative team, where you are given an opportunity to have an impact, then apply today!
- Monitor and manage on premise and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- Manage advance security systems NGFW , EDR , SIEM, Sandboxing , IPS and threat hunting.
- Monitor and administer physical servers, Virtualized Blade/SAN environment
- Manage security certificates and Key Vault.
- Manage O365 Products, AD Connect, Teams, SharePoint and Azure AD
- Managing multiple networks and security infrastructure of the business environment
- Setup/Management of Active Directory components
- Manage MDM systems, mobile devices including Android and iOS
- Manage Cloud VOIP Phone System
- Backup and restore critical data and systems
- Support Development and digital Teams
- Work with Third-party Vendors on project deployments
- Participate in security and compliance audits
- Document and create IT processes
- Evaluate and propose new technologies
- 5+ years experience in a Systems Administrator role
- Excellent communication and leadership, time management skills, critical thinker.
- Positive attitude, a desire to learn new technologies, and the ability to handle competing priorities in a challenging environment
- Team-oriented approach – can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other teams.
- A self-starter and a builder with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision – must be able to work independently, teach yourself required skills, and adapt to the changing needs of a project
- Team-oriented approach – can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other teams
- Minimum 4 Years in Azure & O365 back-end administration
- Administration experience with Windows server platforms (Service Packs, Base System Installations and Troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Patch management, Windows Active Directory and Group Policy Objects
- Experience with VMware ESXi 5 & up and vCenter
- Strong understanding of networking concepts including TCP/IP, DNS, VPN
- Familiar with Backup and Restore procedures & Cloud DR Setups
- Working knowledge of VOIP Phone systems on premise and on the Cloud
- Hands on experience with Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Resource Manager, PowerShell.
- Experience with Azure Security Center , ATP.
- Strong Knowledge of Encryption methods, at rest and in transit.
- Demonstrated experience with regards to compliance audits and security policies and configuration
- Public Cloud and security knowledge and certificates considered an asset, example Azure, AWS, CISSP or CCSP.
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, PCI is an asset.
- Experience with different helpdesk systems. ServiceNow Knowledge is an asset.
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a less-structured environment.
- You’re interested in health care and how technology can be used to improve it.