Sr. Full Stack (ReactJS & Java) to develop and implement IT solutions - 42300
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: Jun 28, 2022
Job End Date: Jan 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 120526
Sr. Full Stack (ReactJS & Java) to develop and implement IT solutions - 42300Location: Toronto ( Back to office as needed )
Length: 6 Months (High Possibility of Extension)
Must Have Skills:
- At least 5 years' IT working experience on Front-end (ReactJS, Vue 3, Angular 11+) and JAVA application development, preferably in an enterprise or a global environment.
- Hands-on experience in design and implementing high available & resilient distributed systems with RESTful API
- Experience in some of below technology is required: React JS / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud.
- Knowledge of DevOps tooling such as Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Jira/Confluence, Maven/Gradle.
- Strong mindset and follow best practices of unit testing and automated testing
- Knowledge in financial market business domain will be an added advantage
- Experience in Agile development process, TDD/BDD knowledge is preferred
- Experience in some of below technology will be an advantage: API Gateway, Python, MongoDB.
- Experience in container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes is an advantage
- Experience with Nodejs, NPM, Webpack would be an advantage
- Experience in Scala development would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, good at written and spoken English.
- Good analytical, design and problem solving skills.
- Able to work at flexible hour for late evening meeting with colleagues in various regions, front-end and back-end development, deployment & production support.
- Willing to learn/explore various technologies.