Sr Java Developer (Spring boot), with strong MySQL, PostgreSQL, GCP, and GKE to build a pharmacy management application
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: May 30, 2022
Job End Date: May 30, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 119179
Our client is a leader in the pharmacy retail space. They are looking for a Sr Java Developer (Spring boot), with strong MySQL, PostgreSQL, GCP, and GKE experience.
- Healthwatch pharmacy management application build.
- Integrating with different provincial systems, and e-health.
- Integration of regulatory requirements and business flow between systems
- You will be working on Spring Boot BPM (business process management rotations)
- 80% of code which is written on new code
- 20% will be maintenance and integration with legacy spring technology
- Java (Springboot)
- Relational database (MySQL AND PostgreSQL)
- Expertise writing queries and joins
- Basic ddl dml
- Cloud technology (GCP is strongly preferred)
- Kubernetes and docker for containerization (GKE clustering)
- CICD understanding (jenkins) for pipeline work