Download as MS Word Doc
Software Services Inc.
Phone (111) 222-3333, Cell (222) 333-4444
Contract developer specializing in Visual Basic for five years
- Visual Basic Development
- C/C++ Programming
- Oracle Development
ABC Company, November 2000 to February 2001
As lead developer on a three man team, developed and maintained a Suite of Well Log Analysis Tools for the oil and gas industry.
- Duties: requirements analysis and specification, cost estimation, object-oriented design, implementation, and testing. Designed, developed, and implemented a Data Browser to provide information on Mineral Leases, Surface Files, Land Contracts, Unit Agreements, and Wells through a tab style graphical user interface. Designed and developed 22 custom user screens. Developed several of the standard VB controls for the rest of the team.
ABC Company, December 1999 to October 1999
Your role on the project (developer, systems analyst, project manager etc.) and a one line project summary describing the application and the industry.
- Your responsibilities on the project including what you accomplished, managed, and delivered.
- A complete list of the tools, methodologies and technologies you used to execute the project.
University of Calgary
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering 1989
SECURITY CLEARANCE (Optional)
- Leonard E. Gads Teaching Assistant Award 1990
- Visual Basic
- Visual C++
- Please feel free to add any other relevant courses or certifications