177062 - Intermediate Project Manager to develop business cases for technical and business related policies, standards, and practices to develop strategic plans and priorities.
Our government sector client is seeking an Intermediate Project Manager to develop business cases for technical and business related policies, standards, and practices to develop strategic plans and priorities.
- 5 years experience with business writing, communication and documentation (business cases)
- 5 years experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis of revenue, costs, margin and benefits.
- 5 years experience with the development of technical and business or related types of policies, standards and practices.
- 5 years experience managing projects in an enterprise organization.
- 4 years demonstrated ability to build robust options and recommendations on politically charged and complex issues without formal guidelines or precedents.
- 4 years experience interpreting the layers of business issues to understand the base stakeholder issues.
- 1 year demonstrated experience working with large clients/government implementing Microsoft user consumption tools
- Lead, facilitate and document strategic plans and priorities, aligning to Department vision;
- Identify projects to achieve this vision
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops and focus groups
- Prepare and present strategies and information to steering committees and project groups
- Develop and execute change management plans and communication plans
- Develop business cases through a consultative approach with business sponsors and key stakeholders, identifying benefits and performance measure indicators; Integrate and align multiple business cases; understand and document dependencies
- Document initiative/project backgrounds, descriptions, environmental analyses, financial modeling, alternatives, impacts, risks, cost-benefit analyses, recommendations, implementation strategies, and approval processes;
- Provide quality assurance services throughout the business case development to ensure completeness and consistency of documentation, which could include content review;
- Identify risks associated with business cases and their implementation
- The Continuing Care Transformation and Funding Analytics project is a portfolio of policy, information, funding reporting, and analysis projects focused on supporting the transformation of the Continuing Care System. Transformation is focused on shifting care to the community, enhancing workforce capacity, increasing choice and innovation, and improving quality. This project is integral to properly supporting the Premier's mandate to implement recommendations from the Facility-Based Continuing Care Review.