19833 – Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to assist with the improvement of cyber processes within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 23, 2022
Job End Date: Aug 22, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122296
Location: Calgary, Edmonton
19833 – Our client is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to assist with the improvement of cyber processes within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- 7+ years as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- 5+ years’ experience with Automated Testing
- Experience with cyber security concepts, practices, and procedures
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related technical discipline or equivalent
- Oil & Gas Industry experience
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications.
- Assists in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes.
- Maintains functional peer relationships and detailed working knowledge of the assigned area’s systems, organization, and business processes.
- Participate in requirements prioritization.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and success criteria.
- Determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, documentation, issues, change requests, status, etc.
- Conducts process and procedure and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
- Coordinate and participate in testing activities.