2 Senior Agile Coaches to drive the cultural adoption of agile-based mindset for new-to-agile SAP Product teams
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: Jun 12, 2023
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130296
Our large energy client is seeking 2 Senior Agile Coaches to drive the cultural adoption of agile-based mindset for new-to-agile SAP Product teams for a contract starting ASAP on a contract at least until end of year to start but likely 1+ years long.
- 8+ years of agile delivery experience with delivery into enterprise organization
- Experience with and understanding the value of agile tools supporting Backlog management (specifically JIRA and Confluence), Continuous Integration, automated testing, etc.
- Practical, preferred mastery, of enterprise scaling frameworks such as Disciplined Agile Delivery, Lean Kanban, or Scaled Agile Framework for enterprises (SAFe)
- 5+ years Agile coaching experience working with new to agile teams/leadership
- Experience building agile teams from scratch
- Experience working in an agile transformation in its early stages
- Experience on projects or in environments with large ERP systems (ideally SAP, Oracle is a solid alternative)
- Agile Certifications, such as:
- Certified Scrum Master / Professional Scrum Master, PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Product Owner /Professional Scrum Product Owner, or Kanban Certified Practitioner designation
- Coaching Certifications, such as:
- Kanban Consultant, Scrum Master Certified Enterprise Coach, and/or Certified Team Coach designation
- Project Management designations such as PMP or PgMP
- Agile coaching for a teams in the beginning starting from scratch and helping the manager (new to agile) identify the skills needed for the new team.
- Once the team is identified, the members will need to be introduced to agile concepts and ceremonies and begin practicing them to learn them.
- Once up and running, the team will become more and more like a typical scrum team
- You will be acting as their "Scrum Master" during these phases
- A customer-facing SAP S/4 product team focused on warehouse solutions
- A team of SAP developers that have other SAP teams as customers
- Lead, develop, champion, and drive the cultural adoption of agile-based mindset support by delivery practices across the Digital departments, including direct participation and leadership in organizational change management activities
- Develop agile capabilities and increased maturity of agile values, principles, and behaviors to various supporting organizations, including delivery partners and vendor organizations
- Support the development of self-organizing teams that will be able to demonstrate an agile mindset that will manifest through agile practices and techniques given different project contexts
- Work in creating an environment that allows teams to become high-performing and value focused. The courage and enthusiasm you bring to this role will allow you to showcase your skills in doing, advising, teaching, facilitating, and coaching at various levels within this large oil and gas company.
- Influence behaviors of leaders at all levels and without traditional hierarchy
- Lead, execute and coach the various agile ceremonies, work methods, and practices to project teams, including refinement, planning, retrospectives, estimation, and team forming and development
- Support enterprise agile adoption by defining agile delivery norms, maturing their product model adoption, assisting in identifying agile improvement opportunities, and agile capability development