2 Senior Network Architects with strong Cisco experience to support a portfolio of network integration projects related to a company merger RR202
Our client is looking for 2 Senior Network Architects with strong Cisco experience to support a portfolio of network integration projects related to a company merger RR202
This role is 100% onsite with free parking
Role 1: WAN Integration – Enterprise and Train Control networks (Cisco ACI technology)
Role 2: DNS|DHCP|IPAM Integration and NAC Integration
- 7+ years' experience as a Network Architect
- Design upgrades, configuration improvements, and process improvements while considering the larger application and infrastructure eco-system
- Drive analysis to diagnose, isolate and debug software or infrastructure problems and perform problem resolutions and design solution
- Lead change and adoption of technology advancements (legacy modernization)
- Ability to adapt critical thinking and analysis skills to problems across multiple eco-systems
- Must have Cisco experience in the following areas: Cisco WAN, LAN, ACI, FTD, Firewalls
- Experience with Microsoft AD/DHCP, IPAM and NAC
- CCNP certification
Nice to Have:
- Certification in one or more of Cisco, F5, Palo Alto, Aruba, Avaya or Infoblox service technologies
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to Independently drive results and meet timelines as part of a strong technical delivery team
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, seeks required input across departments to achieve goals.
- Specialist independently deliver on achieving operational excellence, including but not limited to ID, ITIL, SDLC and PMO
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and manage customer expectations.
- May be required to work irregular hours (weekends, evenings)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding a service or service technology.
- Communicates effectively, verbally and written formats, by using regular team meetings and individual meetings to ensure alignment of team members.
- Participates in regular project cost reviews/schedule meetings