3 Senior Network Analysts to provide support for a portfolio of network (CISCO, Aruba) related integration projects related to a company merger RR202
Our client is seeking 3 Senior Network Analysts to provide support for a portfolio of network (CISCO, Aruba) related integration projects related to a company merger RR202
These roles are 100% onsite with free parking
Role 1: WiFi Services Integration, Implementation of single SSID’s for access to each of internal corporate network services, and guest (public) across both existing networks
Role 2: WAN Integration - Enterprise and transportation control networks (CISCO ACI technology), Integration of both companies respective private networks for train control applications. Integration of legacy client respective private networks for general corporate applications
Role 3: DNS|DHCP|IPAM Integration and NAC Integration, Integration and consolidation of existing companies respective services and technologies providing DNS/DHCP and IPAM services.
- 5+ years' experience working as a Network Analyst
- Provides resolution to problems that are readily identifiable with limited scope and are resolve in accordance with standard practices, procedures, applications, or routines.
- Problem/task resolution timeframe: the majority of tasks typically take one to two days to resolve.
- Problem/task resolution timeframe: Inclusive of shorter timeframes, but typically six to twelve months or more to resolve.
- Must have CISCO experience, preferably within the following areas; Wireless, ACI, FTD, Firewall, ISE
- Experience with Aruba ClearPass or Cambium wireless
- Experience with Infoblox DNS, DHCP & IPAM
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recommend and deliver on upgrades, configuration improvements, design changes and process improvements
- Ensures that tasks and deliverables for supported programs meet expected levels of quality and are completed on time.
- Ability to adapt critical thinking and analysis skills to problems across multiple eco-systems
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and manage customer expectations.
- May be required to work irregular hours (weekends, evenings)