Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 3
Start Date: Sep 12, 2022
Job End Date: Sep 11, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122215
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
- Experience working as a Full Stack Developer in a cross-functional team delivering products/assignment deliverables.
- Developing on unfamiliar technology stacks and/or adapting to a new team and project.
- Creating digital products using human-centred, service design and user research.
- Incrementally transforming existing legacy systems into modern digital services across multiple releases.
- Participate and contribute to project research and discovery:
- Contribute to field research, and user interviews; and
- Lead technical discovery and deliver related Artifacts such as diagrams and documentation.
- Provide solution design and development services related to:
- Detailed solution designs based on shared understanding from discovery;
- Completion of features for the continued development of exemplar projects that meet the needs of the product owners and improve the experience of Albertans;
- Functional and non-functional defect discovery and resolution; and
- Enhancements to solution code quality, tooling, and documentation for improved maintainability.
- Collaborate with frontend designers to deliver solutions aligned to a consistent look and feel.
- Advise and inform product owners on technical effort and implementation options to facilitate frequent delivery.