Bilingual Senior Business Analyst (10+ years) to elicit, analyze, and model IM requirements for the development of M365 SharePoint Online as a Records Management Solution.
Our Public Sector Client requires a Bilingual Senior Business Analyst (10+ years) to elicit, analyze, and model IM requirements for the development of M365 SharePoint Online as a Records Management Solution.
The client is undergoing an enterprise-wide implementation of SharePoint Online as a records management solution. They require a Senior Business Analyst to work closely with stakeholders to understand and validate their information architecture and record keeping requirements.
Responsibilities to include:
- Engage end-clients via scheduling and leading meetings, interviews, workshops, and documentation review to gather, analyze, and develop IM solution requirements. Examples of requirements include, but are not limited to, metadata to be configured, developing the SharePoint Term Store, document libraries, SharePoint site requirements, and permissions.
- Work with clients to gain consensus on solution development.
- Develop use case diagrams and prototypes to model and document requirements gathered using Microsoft tools.
- Document and model business processes, visualizing the current and future states.
- Participate in the UAT testing of solution developments by supporting the development of test scenarios
- Develop business analysis related documents such as business analysis plans and identifying risks
- Document requirements through the development of user stories in Azure DevOps
- 10+ years as a Business Analyst
- 5+ years gathering, analyzing, and eliciting IM requirements within an OpenText Content Server (GCDocs) or SharePoint environment
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Post-Secondary Education from a Canadian University
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience working with M365 SharePoint Online