Director, IT & Cyber Security to provide leadership to ensure systems and infrastructure is protected from ever-evolving security threats.
Our client is a Global CPG leader. They are looking for a Director, IT & Cyber Security to provide leadership to ensure systems and infrastructure is protected from ever-evolving security threats.
Location: 3 days onsite (Tues, and Wed) must be onsite King Street (steps from union station) x1 floater day.
Reporting to the VP of IT, the Director, IT & Cyber Security will provide leadership in all security areas to ensure external system partners are minimizing Security risks, this includes the following areas of security specialization:
- Security Architecture
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Identity and Access management
- Firewall architecture and integration
- Cyber Threat Research
- Vulnerability Assessment and Pen testing
- Security Project Management
- SOC Analysis and much more…
Security Planning and Projects
- Design, implement, and maintain Security Program, coordinating with a variety of internal stakeholders & senior executives
- Develop an evaluation method to assess the security program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Research and evaluate new cybersecurity threats, IT trends and security controls.
- Provide risk-based activities prioritization, tracking, reporting, and liaising with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal IT leadership and external partners to coordinate the Security components of both internal and external audits to ensure security programs are in compliance with relevant laws, regulations and policies.
- Develop, implement, and oversee enforcement of security policies, procedures and work plans based on industry best practices.
- Drive a culture to stay current on the latest cyber security trends, emerging technologies, threats, and incorporate appropriate safeguards into Coke Canada’s Security Program.
People Management (3 Direct reports, 1 manager and 2 administrator/support resources).
- Manager Security relationships with Strategic systems providers (Coke One North America) and external SOC/SIM provider.
- Mentor members of Internal IT team to ensure continued growth & understanding of Cyber Security landscape
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certifications are assets. Other IT, security or management certifications are also an asset.
- Experience with Application Security and Vulnerability Management programs
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g., NIST Cybersecurity framework, ISO, SOC) and risk management methodologies.
- Experienced in:
- managing threat response.
- instituting cyber security and risk metrics for reporting.
- establishing security processes to reduce business risk.
- creating roadmaps that include architectural improvements and projects to reduce the security threat footprint.
- Networking – MPLS migration to SDWAN, CISCO equipment, and FortiGate
- Cloud – Azure, MS Defender, MS sentinel and MS security center.
- Vendor management – Capgemini.
· SDWAN migration – currently in the initial phases. Here you will build the roadmap for Coke to complete the migration
· Build Cyber Awareness – creating awareness around protecting end points and other employee awareness campaigns.
· Implement Zero Trust mindset