Enterprise Systems Analyst responsible for assisting with the client's design, creation, research, implementation and management of their critical and non-critical applications
Our client is seeking an Enterprise Systems Analyst responsible for assisting with the Institution's design, creation, research, implementation and management of their critical and non-critical applications in order to support the organization’s business needs.
- Minimum of 5 (five) years’ current experience in database development and application maintenance in an evolving environment where security and operational maintenance is required.
- Experience supporting enterprise level business applications
- Certification or demonstrated knowledge the following technologies; T-SQL & Database Administration, MS SQL Server, ASP.Net, Visual Studio.NET, data security methodologies, relational database management, business intelligence, SDLC, web services, and application lifecycle management.
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Must be comfortable in an internal client facing role.
Nice to Have:
- Experience supporting an ERP (Unit 4)
- Knowledge of ITIL frameworks is an asset
- Develop, implement and maintain processes, procedures, standards and methodologies necessary to support application management activities
- Develops and implements procedures that will ensure accuracy, integrity, completeness, and timeliness of data stored in production databases