To support a digital transformation the Developer is responsible for front-end and back-end aspects of the application in on-premise and cloud environments.
- GraphQL – 5+ years
- NodeJS – 5+ years
- REST – 5+ years
- Cloud environment - 1+ year
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software for CADCOP modules, potentially working on multiple modules simultaneously:
- Write clean, functional code adhering to defined standards on both the front and back-end:
- Test and fix bugs that emerge during the development process:
- Implement unit/integration testing and/or use test driven design (TDD) while developing the CADCOP to identify and resolve any bugs or issues that arise during the development cycle.
- Actively listen to and incorporate feedback from developers, product managers and product owners to enhance the software development process and improve the overall quality of the CADCOP.
- Implement requisite security controls to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the CADCOP and data it uses or produces; and
- Assist with technical assessment of cloud services readiness and assessment in implementing cloud services as part of overall CADCOP feasibility;