Fully Remote Senior Project Manager to support multiple Cyber Security projects for both on-prem and cloud environments in the public sector
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 27, 2023
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 133723
Our valued public sector client is looking for Senior Project Manager to support multiple Cyber Security projects for both on-prem and cloud environments.
- Lead, track and influence the SOC transformation program (automation prioritization and security controls roadmap) from a planning, delivery and financial perspective
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspect of the inflight programs (AWS, Azure, and Salesforce and on-prem)
- Collaborate with the Senior Program Delivery Leader to present program status reports to the senior executives.
- Gather requirements, define BRD / DOD and build project plans accordingly
- Interact with the technical teams for various cyber programs and assisting them with project planning, Gating and Documentation
- Manage risks for the various programs and workstreams. Be responsible for risk identification, risk analysis, mitigation strategies and communication of risks
- Engage with senior PMO leaders to improve effectiveness of program management processes and activities (as required)
- Facilitate sessions (if required) to train team members on using the agile framework for delivery of security projects.
- 7+ Years experience as a IT Project Manager
- Experience with Cyber Security projects including both on- prem and cloud security ecosystems
- Experience working in an Agile environment